27 Jun 2016 EIP C&D-WRAM
EDAFOTEC SL is cofounder of the EIP C&D-WRAM working on a new model of C&DW (Construction and Demolition Waste) management for a circular supply chain, integrating innovative solutions for a better recovery of Raw Materials
The main objectives are:
- C&DW minimization in the EU: to achieve an effective culture of dismantling, to improve
construction and management practices and to promote more efficient solutions for reusing C&DW
- Developing improved recovering and recycling solutions towards near-zero waste
- Design,development and production of novel construction products and materials (with higher levels of Secondary raw materials from C&DW and improved mechanical properties) from a life cycle perspective.
- Pilot scale demonstration of solutions and products to validate innovative C&DWrecovery solutions. Technical, environmental and economic feasibility.
- Developing Circular economy strategies for C&DW recycled materials
- Dissemination of expertise/experiences/knowledge and best practices derived from the commitment